Sunday, July 26, 2009

Visiting...

Steve and I went across the street last night to visit with the neighbors. It was fun to get out of the house. They were drinking beer and wine, but not me for fear of dehydration. We only stayed for just over 2 hours. Everyone was joking around and as Steve would say "takin' the piss" by making fun of my speech with my jaw wired shut. They were trying to get me to say different words to check out how they sounded. It was pretty funny. Strange how laughing really hurt my lips because they would snag on the screws and yet, I could not stop.

Needless to say, I'm really paying for it today. I'm extremely sore. Everyone of my teeth ache. The right side of my jaw is throbbing and I have a headache on the right side of my head. I do not think the fact that it's extremely humid and threatening rain is helping in the slightest.

Hopefully the 800mg of Ibuprofen I took over an hour ago will kick in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment